Is DIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works underwater
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - large somewhat primitive fish-eating diving bird of the northern hemisphere having webbed feet placed far back
- One that dives: a high diver who excelled in performing the jackknife.
- One that works under water, especially one equipped with breathing apparatus and weighted clothing.
- Any of several diving water birds, especially the loon.
- verb - to plunge headfirst into water
There are 5 letters in DIVER: D E I R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVER, to go: DIVER?
Rearrange the letters in DIVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVER
What's nearby DIVER
Lookup in Wiki for DIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVER"