Scrabble word: DIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVER exist?
Definitions of DIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works underwater
- noun - someone who dives (into water)
- noun - large somewhat primitive fish-eating diving bird of the northern hemisphere having webbed feet placed far back
- One that dives: a high diver who excelled in performing the jackknife.
- One that works under water, especially one equipped with breathing apparatus and weighted clothing.
- Any of several diving water birds, especially the loon.
- verb - to plunge headfirst into water
There are 5 letters in DIVER: D E I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVER plus a wildcard: DIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVER
Images for DIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.