Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERVID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERVID exist?
Definitions of FERVID in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - extremely hot
- Marked by great passion or zeal: a fervid patriot.
- Extremely hot; burning.
- adj - marked by fervor
There are 6 letters in FERVID: D E F I R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERVID plus a wildcard: FERVID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERVID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERVID
- The LED has its and - Poles. So if it does not light on after ...
- CARNIVOROUS NIGHTS is an award-winning nonfiction book by MARGARET ...
- Opelforum Toon onderwerp - Super purple H1 55W12V12000K
- doing an appleseed shoot tomorrow - Page 2 - AR15.COM
- S4 xenon polttimon vaihto - Audifinns
- Just find your tire Width Profile and Diameter - See the picture
- Hid Xenon Kit H15 CANbus Pro ballasts 4300K VW Golf MK6 eBay
- Idoso compra um polvo fervido em uma venda de peixe no mercado do ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.