Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIVER exist?
Definitions of FIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States bill worth 5 dollars
- adj - being one more than four
- A five-dollar bill.
- A five-pound note.
- n - a five-dollar bill
There are 5 letters in FIVER: E F I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIVER plus a wildcard: FIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIVER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIVER
- FileGorillas in Uganda-3 by fiver Lcker.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- IMGP2456.jpg picture by 68Efivert - Photobucket
- The full extent of Britains financial inertia was laid bare today ...
- Toys - Jungle fiver
- celsius to fahrenheit conversion chart 5s
- fiver takes her ball chasing pretty seriously
- Jeans fiver - J-520
- Finbarr Goodyear Kathy picture by krayfiver - Photobucket
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.