Scrabble word: REV
In which Scrabble dictionary does REV exist?
Definitions of REV in dictionaries:
- noun - rate of revolution of a motor
- verb - increase the number of rotations per minute
- To increase the speed of (a motor, for example): revved the engine.
- To accelerate or increase: orders to rev up factory output.
- To make livelier or more productive: revving ourselves up for the game; efforts to rev the economy.
- To operate at an increased speed: heard the motors revving.
- To accelerate in quantity or activity.
- verb - to increase the speed of
There are 3 letters in REV: E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REV
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REV plus a wildcard: REV?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REV
Images for REV
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.