Scrabble word: REV
In which Scrabble dictionary does REV exist?
Definitions of REV in dictionaries:
- noun - rate of revolution of a motor
- verb - increase the number of rotations per minute
- To increase the speed of (a motor, for example): revved the engine.
- To accelerate or increase: orders to rev up factory output.
- To make livelier or more productive: revving ourselves up for the game; efforts to rev the economy.
- To operate at an increased speed: heard the motors revving.
- To accelerate in quantity or activity.
- verb - to increase the speed of