Scrabble word: ROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROVE exist?
Definitions of ROVE in dictionaries:
- noun - female ruff
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- To wander about at random, especially over a wide area; roam.
- To card (wool).
- To put (fibers) through an eye or opening.
- A slightly twisted and extended fiber or sliver.
- verb - to move about without purpose or plan
There are 4 letters in ROVE: E O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROVE plus a wildcard: ROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROVE
Images for ROVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.