Scrabble word: LOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOVER exist?
Definitions of LOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
- One who loves another, especially one who feels sexual love.
- A paramour.
- A sexual partner.
- One who is fond of or devoted to something: a lover of fine food.
- adj - one that loves another [n -S] : LOVERLY
There are 5 letters in LOVER: E L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOVER plus a wildcard: LOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOVER
Images for LOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.