Scrabble word: ROLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLE exist?
Definitions of ROLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
- A character or part played by a performer.
- The characteristic and expected social behavior of an individual.
- A function or position.
- noun - a part played by an actor
There are 4 letters in ROLE: E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROLE plus a wildcard: ROLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROLE
Images for ROLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.