Scrabble word: ROLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLE exist?
Definitions of ROLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
- A character or part played by a performer.
- The characteristic and expected social behavior of an individual.
- A function or position.
- noun - a part played by an actor