Scrabble word: LOSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSER exist?
Definitions of LOSER in dictionaries:
- noun - a contestant who loses the contest
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - a gambler who loses a bet
- One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
- One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
- One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills: “losers at home seeking wealth and glory in undeveloped countries” (Arthur M.
- One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE