Scrabble word: LOSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSER exist?
Definitions of LOSER in dictionaries:
- noun - a contestant who loses the contest
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - a gambler who loses a bet
- One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
- One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
- One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills: “losers at home seeking wealth and glory in undeveloped countries” (Arthur M.
- One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 5 letters in LOSER: E L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOSER plus a wildcard: LOSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSER
Images for LOSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.