Scrabble word: SOLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLDER exist?
Definitions of SOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy (usually of lead and tin) used when melted to join two metal surfaces
- verb - join or fuse with solder
- adj - disposed of to a purchaser
- Any of various fusible alloys, usually tin and lead, used to join metallic parts.
- To serve as a bond between; join.
- To unite or repair things with solder.
- To be joined by or as if by solder.
- verb - to join closely together
There are 6 letters in SOLDER: D E L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLDER plus a wildcard: SOLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.