Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLDER exist?
Definitions of SOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy (usually of lead and tin) used when melted to join two metal surfaces
- verb - join or fuse with solder
- adj - disposed of to a purchaser
- Any of various fusible alloys, usually tin and lead, used to join metallic parts.
- To serve as a bond between; join.
- To unite or repair things with solder.
- To be joined by or as if by solder.
- v - to join closely together
There are 6 letters in SOLDER: D E L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLDER plus a wildcard: SOLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLDER
- solder Balls
- Check out my recommended basic solder and where to buy.
- FileUS- solder.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Silver solder 1lb Spool - 0.025 - Solid Core
- Video How to solder a Dean Ultra Connector from Andrew Willetts
- How To solder - soldering Tutorial
- MAGNET WIRE - LARGE SPOOLS MAGNET WIRE - MINI SPOOLS solder POTS ...
- Rosin Core solder Wire 6040 SNPB 190C 1LB
- ... solder Wire (Sn99.3-Cu0.7) - China Lead-free solder wiresolder wire
- auto heat limiter for soldering iron