Scrabble word: LORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LORD exist?
Definitions of LORD in dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- verb - make a lord of someone
- A king.
- A territorial magnate.
- Used as a form of address for a marquis, an earl, or a viscount.
- Used as the usual style for a baron.
- Used as a courtesy title for a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- Used as a title for certain high officials and dignitaries.
- Used as a title for a bishop.
- A man of renowned power or authority.
- A man who has mastery in a given field or activity.
- The male head of a household.
- A husband.
- verb - to invest with the power of a lord (a person having dominion over others)