Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LORD exist?
Definitions of LORD in dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- verb - make a lord of someone
- A king.
- A territorial magnate.
- Used as a form of address for a marquis, an earl, or a viscount.
- Used as the usual style for a baron.
- Used as a courtesy title for a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- Used as a title for certain high officials and dignitaries.
- Used as a title for a bishop.
- A man of renowned power or authority.
- A man who has mastery in a given field or activity.
- The male head of a household.
- A husband.
- v - to invest with the power of a lord (a person having dominion over others)
There are 4 letters in LORD: D L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LORD plus a wildcard: LORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LORD
Images for LORD
- Magazine Wallpaper lord Shiva Wallpapers
- Shivaratri Wall Paper lord Shiva wallpaper
- Krishna Radha Wallpaper DK Baby lord Krishna Wallpapers
- lord Krishna 1024x768 Wallpaper 44
- Kanwar (Kavad) Mela Devoted To lord Shiva-Wallpapers And Images
- Divopics lord Ganesh-73
- ... also others Krishna Radha Wallpaper DK lord Krishna Wallpapers HD
- lord Shiva Images - Timepass Fun
- lord Ganesha Desktop Wallpapers lord Ganesha Wallpapers Latest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.