Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DROOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROOL exist?
Definitions of DROOL in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- verb - be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To let saliva run from the mouth; drivel.
- To make an extravagant show of appreciation or desire.
- To talk nonsense.
- Senseless talk; drivel.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 5 letters in DROOL: D L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROOL plus a wildcard: DROOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROOL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DROOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.