Scrabble word: DROOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROOL exist?
Definitions of DROOL in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- verb - be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To let saliva run from the mouth; drivel.
- To make an extravagant show of appreciation or desire.
- To talk nonsense.
- Senseless talk; drivel.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth