Scrabble word: ODOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODOR exist?
Definitions of ODOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- noun - the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- The property or quality of a thing that affects, stimulates, or is perceived by the sense of smell.
- A sensation, stimulation, or perception of the sense of smell.
- A strong, pervasive quality: An odor of sadness permeated the gathering.
- Esteem; repute: a doctrine that is not currently in good odor.
- adj - the property of a substance that affects the sense of smell [n -S] : ODORED, ODORFUL