Scrabble word: ODOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODOR exist?
Definitions of ODOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- noun - the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- The property or quality of a thing that affects, stimulates, or is perceived by the sense of smell.
- A sensation, stimulation, or perception of the sense of smell.
- A strong, pervasive quality: An odor of sadness permeated the gathering.
- Esteem; repute: a doctrine that is not currently in good odor.
- adj - the property of a substance that affects the sense of smell [n -S] : ODORED, ODORFUL
There are 4 letters in ODOR: D O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ODOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ODOR plus a wildcard: ODOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ODOR
Images for ODOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.