Scrabble word: BROOD
Is BROOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the young of an animal cared for at one time
- verb - think moodily or anxiously about something
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- The young of certain animals, especially a group of young birds or fowl hatched at one time and cared for by the same mother.
- The children in one family.
- To sit on or hatch (eggs).
- To protect (young) by or as if by covering with the wings.
- To sit on or hatch eggs.
- To hover envelopingly; loom.
- To be deep in thought; meditate.
- To focus the attention on a subject persistently and moodily; worry: brooded over the insult for several days.
- Kept for breeding: a brood hen; a brood mare.
- verb - to ponder gloomily
There are 5 letters in BROOD: B D O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROOD, to go: BROOD?
Rearrange the letters in BROOD and see some winning combinations
Images for BROOD
Lookup in Wiki for BROOD
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.