Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROOD exist?
Definitions of BROOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the young of an animal cared for at one time
- verb - think moodily or anxiously about something
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- The young of certain animals, especially a group of young birds or fowl hatched at one time and cared for by the same mother.
- The children in one family.
- To sit on or hatch (eggs).
- To protect (young) by or as if by covering with the wings.
- To sit on or hatch eggs.
- To hover envelopingly; loom.
- To be deep in thought; meditate.
- To focus the attention on a subject persistently and moodily; worry: brooded over the insult for several days.
- Kept for breeding: a brood hen; a brood mare.
- verb - to ponder gloomily
There are 5 letters in BROOD: B D O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROOD plus a wildcard: BROOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROOD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.