Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOR exist?
Definitions of BOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- A person with rude, clumsy manners and little refinement.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an uncouth and uncultivated person”: tourists acting like boors; a barbarian on the loose in a museum; consideration wasted on a churl; is both a lout and a bully; married a parvenu vulgarian; a yahoo and a blowhard.
- n - a rude person
There are 4 letters in BOOR: B O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOR plus a wildcard: BOOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOR
Images for BOOR
- Gezondheidseffecten van boor
- Krystal De boor Graphics Code Krystal De boor Comments & Pictures
- Take Your Vitamin Z Indias Unwanted Girls
- Celebrity Costumes For Dogs People Dog Halloween Costumes
- - ...
- My Google History
- treat for LA art fans a chance to see Laurie Liptons ...
- Voor prijzen vraag hier uw paswoord aan Paswoord
- Aanbieding METABO Accu-boormachine incl. 170-delige toebehoren set ...
- Hanbalyo AroosDhamaan Dadkan Hoos Ku Qoran Waxa Ay Hanbalyo Aroos U ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.