Scrabble word: BROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROOM exist?
Definitions of BROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleaning implement for sweeping
- noun - any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - finish with a broom
- A bunch of twigs, straw, or bristles bound together, attached to a stick or handle, and used for sweeping.
- Any of various Mediterranean shrubs of the genus Cytisus in the pea family, especially C.
- Any of several similar or related shrubs, especially in the genera Genista and Spartium.
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 5 letters in BROOM: B M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROOM plus a wildcard: BROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROOM
Images for BROOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.