Scrabble word: BROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROOM exist?
Definitions of BROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleaning implement for sweeping
- noun - any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - finish with a broom
- A bunch of twigs, straw, or bristles bound together, attached to a stick or handle, and used for sweeping.
- Any of various Mediterranean shrubs of the genus Cytisus in the pea family, especially C.
- Any of several similar or related shrubs, especially in the genera Genista and Spartium.
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom