Scrabble word: BOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOM exist?
Definitions of BOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a state of economic prosperity
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- noun - a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- noun - any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- verb - make a resonant sound, like artillery
- verb - hit hard
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - make a deep hollow sound
- verb - grow vigorously
- To make a deep, resonant sound.
- To grow or develop rapidly; flourish: Business is booming.
- To utter or give forth with a deep, resonant sound: a field commander booming out orders.
- To cause to grow or flourish; boost.
- A deep resonant sound, as of an explosion.
- A time of economic prosperity.
- A sudden increase, as in popularity.
- A long spar extending from a mast to hold or extend the foot of a sail.
- A long pole extending upward at an angle from the mast of a derrick to support or guide objects lifted or suspended.
- A barrier composed of a chain of floating logs enclosing other free-floating logs, typically used to catch floating debris or to obstruct passage.
- A floating barrier serving to contain an oil spill.
- A long movable arm used to maneuver and support a microphone.
- A spar that connects the tail surfaces and the main structure of an airplane.
- A long hollow tube attached to a tanker aircraft, through which fuel flows to another aircraft being refueled in flight.
- verb - to make a deep, resonant sound
There are 4 letters in BOOM: B M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOM plus a wildcard: BOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOM
Images for BOOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.