Scrabble word: BLOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOOM exist?
Definitions of BLOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the organic process of bearing flowers
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the best time of youth
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - a powdery deposit on a surface
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- The flower of a plant.
- Something resembling the flower of a plant: “Her hair was caught all to one side in a great bloom of frizz” (Anne Tyler).
- The condition of being in flower: a rose in full bloom.
- A condition or time of vigor, freshness, and beauty; prime: “the radiant bloom of Greek genius” (Edith Hamilton).
- A fresh, rosy complexion: “She was short, plump, and fair, with a fine bloom” (Jane Austen).
- A waxy or powdery whitish to bluish coating sometimes occurring on the surface of plant parts, such as on the fruits of certain plums.
- A similar coating, as on newly minted coins.
- Glare that is caused by a shiny object reflecting too much light into a television camera.
- A visible, colored area on the surface of bodies of water caused by excessive planktonic growth.
- To bear a flower or flowers.
- To support plant life in abundance: rains that made the yard bloom.
- To shine; glow.
- To grow or flourish with youth and vigor.
- To appear or expand suddenly: White vapor bloomed from the side of the rocket’s fuel tank.
- To cause to flourish.
- To cause to flower.
- A bar of steel prepared for rolling.
- A mass of wrought iron ready for further working.
- verb - to bear flowers
There are 5 letters in BLOOM: B L M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOOM plus a wildcard: BLOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOOM
Images for BLOOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.