Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOM exist?
Definitions of LOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile
- verb - come into view indistinctly, often threateningly
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - weave on a loom
- To come into view as a massive, distorted, or indistinct image.
- To appear to the mind in a magnified and threatening form: “Stalin looms over the whole human tragedy of 1930-1933” (Robert Conquest).
- A distorted, threatening appearance of something, as through fog or darkness.
- An apparatus for making thread or yarn into cloth by weaving strands together at right angles.
- v - to appear in an enlarged and indistinct form
There are 4 letters in LOOM: L M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOM plus a wildcard: LOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOM
Images for LOOM
- Compu-dobby loom from AVL looms.
- ... loom with small Burntwater weaving. This loom was purchased by M
- loom Weaving
- Textile Research Group Projects loom
- FileHand weaving loom.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- schachtspindle.com our productsweavingcranbrook looms
- Navajo Style looms Tools Instruction and Weavings
- ... loom Learning Weaving Waving loom childrens Weaving loom
- FREE shipping on all Harrisville Floor looms in the continental US. No ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.