Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOOM exist?
Definitions of GLOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of partial or total darkness
- noun - a feeling of melancholy apprehension
- noun - an atmosphere of depression and melancholy
- Partial or total darkness; dimness: switched on a table lamp to banish the gloom of a winter afternoon.
- A partially or totally dark place, area, or location.
- An atmosphere of melancholy or depression: Gloom pervaded the office.
- A state of melancholy or depression; despondency.
- To be or become dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To feel, appear, or act despondent, sad, or mournful.
- To make dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To make despondent; sadden.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 5 letters in GLOOM: G L M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOOM plus a wildcard: GLOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOOM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.