Scrabble word: GLOOM
Is GLOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of partial or total darkness
- noun - a feeling of melancholy apprehension
- noun - an atmosphere of depression and melancholy
- Partial or total darkness; dimness: switched on a table lamp to banish the gloom of a winter afternoon.
- A partially or totally dark place, area, or location.
- An atmosphere of melancholy or depression: Gloom pervaded the office.
- A state of melancholy or depression; despondency.
- To be or become dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To feel, appear, or act despondent, sad, or mournful.
- To make dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To make despondent; sadden.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 5 letters in GLOOM: G L M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOOM, to go: GLOOM?
Rearrange the letters in GLOOM and see some winning combinations
Images for GLOOM
Lookup in Wiki for GLOOM
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.