Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOM exist?
Definitions of GLOM in dictionaries:
- verb - take by theft
- verb - seize upon or latch onto something
- To steal.
- To seize; grab.
- To seize upon or latch on to something: “The country has glommed onto the spectacle of a wizard showman turning the tables on his inquisitors” (Mary McGrory).
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 4 letters in GLOM: G L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOM plus a wildcard: GLOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOM
Images for GLOM
- FileFredrikstad Bridgeacrossglomma01.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Laboratory for Kidney Pathology Inc.
- Renal glomeruli (Medium power)
- glomera papuana Rolfe 1899
- glom of Nit An Unofficial Discworld Fancomic Extravaganza Episode 1
- Siddhi Thai Amulet House Rian glom LP Ngen