Scrabble word: LOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOG exist?
Definitions of LOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- noun - the exponent required to produce a given number
- noun - a written record of messages sent or received
- noun - a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- noun - measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- verb - enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- A usually large section of a trunk or limb of a fallen or felled tree.
- A long, thick section of trimmed, unhewn timber.
- A device trailed from a ship to determine its speed through the water.
- A record of a ship’s speed, its progress, and any shipboard events of navigational importance.
- The book in which this record is kept.
- A record of a vehicle’s performance, as the flight record of an aircraft.
- A record, as of the performance of a machine or the progress of an undertaking: a computer log; a trip log.
- To cut down, trim, and haul the timber of (a piece of land).
- To cut (timber) into unhewn sections.
- To enter in a record, as of a ship or an aircraft.
- To travel (a specified distance, time, or speed): logged 30,000 air miles in April.
- To cut down, trim, and haul timber.
- A logarithm.
- verb - to cut down trees for timber
There are 3 letters in LOG: G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOG plus a wildcard: LOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOG
Images for LOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.