Scrabble word: GOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOLD exist?
Definitions of GOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - coins made of gold
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element
- noun - great wealth
- noun - something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
- adj - made from or covered with gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- Au A soft, yellow, corrosion-resistant element, the most malleable and ductile metal, occurring in veins and alluvial deposits and recovered by mining or by panning or sluicing.
- Coinage made of this element.
- A gold standard.
- Money; riches.
- A light olive-brown to dark yellow, or a moderate, strong to vivid yellow.
- Something regarded as having great value or goodness: a heart of gold.
- A medal, as in the Olympics, made of gold: won 9 golds in 13 events.
- Having the color of gold.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
- noun - a precious metallic element
There are 4 letters in GOLD: D G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOLD plus a wildcard: GOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOLD
Images for GOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.