Scrabble word: GOD
Is GOD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe
- noun - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- noun - a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
- noun - a material effigy that is worshipped
- A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
- The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
- Christian Science.
- A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
- An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
- One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: money was their god.
- A very handsome man.
- A powerful ruler or despot.
- verb - to treat as a god (a supernatural being)
There are 3 letters in GOD: D G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOD
Click to search all anagrams of GOD plus a wildcard: GOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOD
Images for GOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.