Scrabble word: GODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GODS exist?
Definitions of GODS in dictionaries:
- noun - the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe
- noun - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- noun - a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
- noun - a material effigy that is worshipped
- verb - to treat as a god (a supernatural being)
There are 4 letters in GODS: D G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GODS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GODS plus a wildcard: GODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GODS
Images for GODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.