Scrabble word: DOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOG exist?
Definitions of DOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- noun - informal term for a man
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal (Canis familiaris) related to the foxes and wolves and raised in a wide variety of breeds.
- Any of various carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, such as the dingo.
- A male animal of the family Canidae, especially of the fox or a domesticated breed.
- Any of various other animals, such as the prairie dog.
- A person: You won, you lucky dog.
- A person regarded as contemptible: You stole my watch, you dog.
- A person regarded as unattractive or uninteresting.
- The feet.
- A hot dog; a wiener.
- Any of various hooked or U-shaped metallic devices used for gripping or holding heavy objects.
- A sun dog.
- To track or trail persistently: “A stranger then is still dogging us” (Arthur Conan Doyle).
- To fail to expend the required effort to do or accomplish something.
- verb - to follow after like a dog (a domesticated, carnivorous mammal)
There are 3 letters in DOG: D G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOG plus a wildcard: DOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOG
Images for DOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.