Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAD exist?
Definitions of GOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - urge with or as if with a goad
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- A long stick with a pointed end used for prodding animals.
- An agent or means of prodding or urging; a stimulus.
- verb - to drive animals with a goad (a pointed stick)
There are 4 letters in GOAD: A D G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOAD plus a wildcard: GOAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOAD
Images for GOAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.