Scrabble word: GOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAD exist?
Definitions of GOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - urge with or as if with a goad
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- A long stick with a pointed end used for prodding animals.
- An agent or means of prodding or urging; a stimulus.
- verb - to drive animals with a goad (a pointed stick)