Scrabble word: DOGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGMA exist?
Definitions of DOGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
- noun - a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.
- A principle or belief or a group of them: “The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present” (Abraham Lincoln).
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC
There are 5 letters in DOGMA: A D G M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOGMA plus a wildcard: DOGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOGMA
Images for DOGMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.