Scrabble word: DOGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGMA exist?
Definitions of DOGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
- noun - a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.
- A principle or belief or a group of them: “The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present” (Abraham Lincoln).
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC