Scrabble word: AM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AM exist?
Definitions of AM in dictionaries:
- noun - a radioactive transuranic metallic element
- noun - a master's degree in arts and sciences
- noun - modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- Amplitude modulation.
- verb - to have actuality
There are 2 letters in AM: A M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AM plus a wildcard: AM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AM
Images for AM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.