Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAY exist?
Definitions of MAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the month following April and preceding June
- noun - thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries
- To be allowed or permitted to: May I take a swim? Yes, you may.
- Used to indicate a certain measure of likelihood or possibility: It may rain this afternoon.
- Used to express contingency, purpose, or result in clauses introduced by that or so that: expressing ideas so that the average person may understand.
- To be obliged; must.
- The blossoms of the hawthorn.
- v - to gather flowers in the spring
- v - used as an auxiliary to express permission
There are 3 letters in MAY: A M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAY plus a wildcard: MAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAY
Images for MAY
- FileMonarch In may.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- may Flowers DesignKebab
- broad in Berlin may Days
- Salvia may Night
- may flowers A Daily Photo
- Caithness CWS - Nature - Plants in Caithness - Ken Butlers Botanical ...
- B HNH NN KH P LM WALLPAPER CHO DESKTOP CA ...
- may Holidays - Free Powerpoints Games Activities
- Salvia nemorosa
- Posted in Websites on may 7th 2008 by Jeremy at 1201 am with (22290 ...