Scrabble word: MAY
Is MAY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the month following April and preceding June
- noun - thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries
- To be allowed or permitted to: May I take a swim? Yes, you may.
- Used to indicate a certain measure of likelihood or possibility: It may rain this afternoon.
- Used to express contingency, purpose, or result in clauses introduced by that or so that: expressing ideas so that the average person may understand.
- To be obliged; must.
- The blossoms of the hawthorn.
- verb - to gather flowers in the spring
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express permission
There are 3 letters in MAY: A M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAY
Click to search all anagrams of MAY plus a wildcard: MAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAY
Images for MAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.