Scrabble word: MAYA
Is MAYA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAYA in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who had a culture (which reached its peak between AD 300 and 900) characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy
- noun - a family of American Indian languages spoken by Maya
- The power of a god or demon to transform a concept into an element of the sensible world.
- The transitory, manifold appearance of the sensible world, which obscures the undifferentiated spiritual reality from which it originates; the illusory appearance of the sensible world.
- adj - the power to produce illusions, in Hindu philosophy [n -S] : MAYAN
There are 4 letters in MAYA: A A M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAYA
Click to search all anagrams of MAYA plus a wildcard: MAYA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAYA
Images for MAYA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.