Scrabble word: YAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAM exist?
Definitions of YAM in dictionaries:
- noun - edible tuber of any of several yams
- noun - any of a number of tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea many having edible tuberous roots
- noun - sweet potato with deep orange flesh that remains moist when baked
- noun - edible tuberous root of various yam plants of the genus Dioscorea grown in the tropics world-wide for food
- Any of numerous chiefly tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea, many of which have edible tuberous roots.
- The starchy root of any of these plants, used in the tropics as food.
- noun - a plant having an edible root
There are 3 letters in YAM: A M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAM plus a wildcard: YAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAM
Images for YAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.