Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAM exist?
Definitions of YAM in dictionaries:
- noun - edible tuber of any of several yams
- noun - any of a number of tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea many having edible tuberous roots
- noun - sweet potato with deep orange flesh that remains moist when baked
- noun - edible tuberous root of various yam plants of the genus Dioscorea grown in the tropics world-wide for food
- Any of numerous chiefly tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea, many of which have edible tuberous roots.
- The starchy root of any of these plants, used in the tropics as food.
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- n - a plant having an edible root
There are 3 letters in YAM: A M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAM plus a wildcard: YAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAM
Images for YAM
- yam andCheese Pie Raw Christophene Salad and revisiting Coconut ...
- Another variety of yam
- FilePurple yam.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- free yam clipart pictures
- yam Confusion A WHOLE NEW WORLD Melissa McEwen on food anthropology ...
- yacon Substitutes sweet potato OR yam
- yam Purple
- yam - Color Sorting
- Sweet Potato or yam which one do you eat Kitchen Shaman