Scrabble word: YAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAM exist?
Definitions of YAM in dictionaries:
- noun - edible tuber of any of several yams
- noun - any of a number of tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea many having edible tuberous roots
- noun - sweet potato with deep orange flesh that remains moist when baked
- noun - edible tuberous root of various yam plants of the genus Dioscorea grown in the tropics world-wide for food
- Any of numerous chiefly tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea, many of which have edible tuberous roots.
- The starchy root of any of these plants, used in the tropics as food.
- noun - a plant having an edible root