Scrabble word: MANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANY exist?
Definitions of MANY in dictionaries:
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'
- Being one of a large, indefinite number; numerous: many a child; many another day.
- Amounting to or consisting of a large, indefinite number: many friends.
- A large, indefinite number: A good many of the workers had the flu.
- A large number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - consisting of or amounting to a large number