Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANY exist?
Definitions of MANY in dictionaries:
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'
- Being one of a large, indefinite number; numerous: many a child; many another day.
- Amounting to or consisting of a large, indefinite number: many friends.
- A large, indefinite number: A good many of the workers had the flu.
- A large number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - consisting of or amounting to a large number
There are 4 letters in MANY: A M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANY plus a wildcard: MANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANY
Images for MANY
- FileRubber duckies So many ducks.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filemany pebbles.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We use many and few for plurals
- manyEmperors.jpg]When the temperature is high the penguins spread ...
- So many Apples by freelyfred on deviantART
- Fat Knowledge How many People Can the Earth Support
- Are There Too many REALTORS RealtyV2.com
- The many Faces of Paul Robeson
- Apostolic Voice of Truth provided by Bravenet.com
- FileAmber Bernstein many stones.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...