Scrabble word: MANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANY exist?
Definitions of MANY in dictionaries:
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'
- Being one of a large, indefinite number; numerous: many a child; many another day.
- Amounting to or consisting of a large, indefinite number: many friends.
- A large, indefinite number: A good many of the workers had the flu.
- A large number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - consisting of or amounting to a large number
There are 4 letters in MANY: A M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANY plus a wildcard: MANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANY
Images for MANY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.