Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGY exist?
Definitions of MANGY in dictionaries:
- adj - having many worn or threadbare spots in the nap
- Affected with, caused by, or resembling mange.
- Having many worn spots; shabby: a mangy old fur coat.
- Rundown and filthy; squalid: mangy tenements.
- Mean; contemptible.
- adj - affected with mange
There are 5 letters in MANGY: A G M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGY plus a wildcard: MANGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANGY
- Photo of a mangy bear provided by
- and the mangy dog of the week. The pink colour really brought out ...
- Static Please help identify these props
- mangy Coyote
- Rescued Remnant The day we almost got mauled by a wolf
- mangy fox_09-08-07_02 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Mom and pop say I look like an old mangy dog . I dont think so
- Look Out For mangy Coyotes Like This One (photo Natasha Tynes)
- Cryptomundo When A mangy Bear Is Just A mangy Bear
- Big time lazy Sunday for the mangy coyote sleeping on our sofa ...