Scrabble word: MANGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGY exist?
Definitions of MANGY in dictionaries:
- adj - having many worn or threadbare spots in the nap
- Affected with, caused by, or resembling mange.
- Having many worn spots; shabby: a mangy old fur coat.
- Rundown and filthy; squalid: mangy tenements.
- Mean; contemptible.
- adj - affected with mange
There are 5 letters in MANGY: A G M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGY plus a wildcard: MANGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGY
Images for MANGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.