Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAY exist?
Definitions of GAY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who practices homosexuality
- adj - bright and pleasant
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adj - given to social pleasures often including dissipation
- adj - brightly colored and showy
- adj - offering fun and gaiety
- adj - homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
- Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
- Of, relating to, or sharing the lifestyle and concerns of the homosexual community.
- Given to social pleasures.
- A gay person, especially an openly gay person in contemporary society.
- adj - full of spirits
There are 3 letters in GAY: A G Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAY plus a wildcard: GAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAY
Images for GAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.