Scrabble word: GAMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMY exist?
Definitions of GAMY in dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- adj - willing to face danger
- Having the flavor or odor of game, especially game that is slightly spoiled.
- Ill-smelling; rank.
- Showing an unyielding spirit; plucky: a gamy little mare that loved to run.
- Corrupt; tainted: “those considerable forces in America that appear to be tired of the old politics (particularly the gamy municipal variety)” (Tom Wicker).
- Sordid; seamy.
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
There are 4 letters in GAMY: A G M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMY plus a wildcard: GAMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMY
Images for GAMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.