Scrabble word: NAG
Is NAG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NAG in dictionaries:
- noun - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- verb - worry persistently
- verb - remind or urge constantly
- To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
- To torment persistently, as with anxiety or pain.
- To scold, complain, or find fault constantly: nagging at the children.
- One who nags.
- An old or worn-out horse.
- A racehorse.
- A small saddle horse or pony.
- verb - to find fault incessantly
There are 3 letters in NAG: A G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAG
Click to search all anagrams of NAG plus a wildcard: NAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAG
Images for NAG
Lookup in Wiki for NAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.