Scrabble word: NAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAG exist?
Definitions of NAG in dictionaries:
- noun - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- verb - worry persistently
- verb - remind or urge constantly
- To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
- To torment persistently, as with anxiety or pain.
- To scold, complain, or find fault constantly: nagging at the children.
- One who nags.
- An old or worn-out horse.
- A racehorse.
- A small saddle horse or pony.
- verb - to find fault incessantly