Scrabble word: GNAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNAW exist?
Definitions of GNAW in dictionaries:
- verb - bite or chew on with the teeth
- verb - become ground down or deteriorate
- To bite, chew on, or erode with the teeth.
- To erode or diminish gradually as if by gnawing: waves gnawing the rocky shore.
- To afflict or worry persistently: fear that constantly gnawed me.
- To bite or chew persistently: The dog gnawed at the bone.
- To cause erosion or gradual diminishment.
- To cause persistent worry or pain: Hunger gnawed at the prisoners.
- adj - to wear away by persistent biting [v GNAWED, GNAWN, GNAWING, GNAWS] : GNAWABLE
There are 4 letters in GNAW: A G N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNAW plus a wildcard: GNAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNAW
Images for GNAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.