Scrabble word: GNAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNAW exist?
Definitions of GNAW in dictionaries:
- verb - bite or chew on with the teeth
- verb - become ground down or deteriorate
- To bite, chew on, or erode with the teeth.
- To erode or diminish gradually as if by gnawing: waves gnawing the rocky shore.
- To afflict or worry persistently: fear that constantly gnawed me.
- To bite or chew persistently: The dog gnawed at the bone.
- To cause erosion or gradual diminishment.
- To cause persistent worry or pain: Hunger gnawed at the prisoners.
- adj - to wear away by persistent biting [v GNAWED, GNAWN, GNAWING, GNAWS] : GNAWABLE