Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GNAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNAW exist?
Definitions of GNAW in dictionaries:
- verb - bite or chew on with the teeth
- verb - become ground down or deteriorate
- To bite, chew on, or erode with the teeth.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_B.
- To erode or diminish gradually as if by gnawing: waves gnawing the rocky shore.
- To afflict or worry persistently: fear that constantly gnawed me.
- To bite or chew persistently: The dog gnawed at the bone.
- To cause erosion or gradual diminishment.
- To cause persistent worry or pain: Hunger gnawed at the prisoners.
- adj - to wear away by persistent biting [v GNAWED, GNAWN, GNAWING, GNAWS] : GNAWABLE
There are 4 letters in GNAW: A G N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNAW plus a wildcard: GNAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNAW
Images for GNAW
- gnaw- GrapeKiwi Baby Vintage
- gnaw (2008) The Dungeon Review GOREGIRLS DUNGEON
- baby gnaws a toy.
- Dachshund Puppy gnaw Yellow Ball On Snow Stock Photo 26591986 ...
- Home Rat gnaw Nuts Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 8824859
- The mail man delivered Boos variety pack a couple hours ago and he is ...
- gnaw Their Tongues - For All Slaves... A Song of False Hope ...
- gnaw 2008 Free Download Women in Prison Films
- new window will pop-up with your customized sign.A new window will ...
- Cliffbee.com Transformer Toy Reviews gnaw