Scrabble word: WAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAG exist?
Definitions of WAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- verb - move from side to side
- To move briskly and repeatedly from side to side, to and fro, or up and down.
- To move rapidly in talking.
- To walk with a clumsy sway; waddle.
- To move (a body part) rapidly from side to side or up and down, as in playfulness, agreement, admonition, or chatter.
- A humorous or droll person; a wit.
- verb - to move briskly up and down or to and fro