Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAG exist?
Definitions of WAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- verb - move from side to side
- To move briskly and repeatedly from side to side, to and fro, or up and down.
- To move rapidly in talking.
- To walk with a clumsy sway; waddle.
- To move (a body part) rapidly from side to side or up and down, as in playfulness, agreement, admonition, or chatter.
- A humorous or droll person; a wit.
- v - to move briskly up and down or to and fro
There are 3 letters in WAG: A G W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAG plus a wildcard: WAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAG
Images for WAG
- ... wags Lorena Bernal Model & Actor Mikel Artetas wag Pictures & Video
- The Other Side of the Beautiful Game
- The Football wag Index No 10 Abigail Clancy Who Ate All The Pies ...
- Kickette.com Soccerfootball gossip hot players wags that love ...
- wag of the day Federica Nargi - Juventus News from football.co.uk
- wag Kristn Cavallari image
- wag Of The Day Anna Burns
- Kickettes La Liga wag Hierarchy A Masterclass In Medaling ...
- wag the Dog Day Pyuric.ro
- kiki Blue wag THE DOG