Scrabble word: WAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAG exist?
Definitions of WAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- verb - move from side to side
- To move briskly and repeatedly from side to side, to and fro, or up and down.
- To move rapidly in talking.
- To walk with a clumsy sway; waddle.
- To move (a body part) rapidly from side to side or up and down, as in playfulness, agreement, admonition, or chatter.
- A humorous or droll person; a wit.
- verb - to move briskly up and down or to and fro
There are 3 letters in WAG: A G W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAG plus a wildcard: WAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAG
Images for WAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.