Scrabble word: SWAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAG exist?
Definitions of SWAG in dictionaries:
- noun - valuable goods
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - sway heavily or unsteadily
- An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.
- An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.
- A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.
- Stolen property; loot.
- The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.
- Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.
- To lurch or sway.
- To travel about with a pack or swag.
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 4 letters in SWAG: A G S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAG plus a wildcard: SWAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAG
Images for SWAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.