Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAG exist?
Definitions of SWAG in dictionaries:
- noun - valuable goods
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - sway heavily or unsteadily
- An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.
- An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.
- A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.
- Stolen property; loot.
- The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.
- Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.
- To lurch or sway.
- To travel about with a pack or swag.
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 4 letters in SWAG: A G S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAG plus a wildcard: SWAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAG
Images for SWAG
- swag Apr 03 0120 UTC 2012
- swag jordan
- swag The Lolbrary - New Funny Random Pictures Added Daily
- swag Nike snapback
- instalove cute swag quotes pretty prettygirlswag instamood ...
- life as we kno it African American swag
- My Style swag on imgfave
- swagger is to to move with confidence sophistication and to be cool.
- Dom Mazzetti vs. swag (Video) New Jawn
- ... Bloggers Are a Target Audience for Advertisers Offering Brand swag