Scrabble word: SAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAW exist?
Definitions of SAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
- noun - hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- noun - a power tool for cutting wood
- noun - the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- verb - cut with a saw
- To cut or divide with a saw.
- To produce or shape with a saw: sawed a hole in the board.
- To make back-and-forth motions through or on: a speaker who saws the air with his arms.
- To use a saw: sawing along a penciled guideline.
- To undergo cutting with a saw: Pine wood saws easily.
- A familiar saying, especially one that has become trite through repetition.
- verb - to cut or divide with a saw (a type of cutting tool)