Scrabble word: SAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAW exist?
Definitions of SAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
- noun - hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- noun - a power tool for cutting wood
- verb - cut with a saw
- verb - perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - imagine
- verb - deem to be
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - see or watch
- verb - come together
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - go to see for professional or business reasons
- verb - go to see for a social visit
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - receive as a specified guest
- verb - date regularly
- verb - see and understand, have a good eye
- verb - deliberate or decide
- verb - observe as if with an eye
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - go or live through
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - match or meet
- verb - make sense of
- To cut or divide with a saw.
- To produce or shape with a saw: sawed a hole in the board.
- To make back-and-forth motions through or on: a speaker who saws the air with his arms.
- To use a saw: sawing along a penciled guideline.
- To undergo cutting with a saw: Pine wood saws easily.
- A familiar saying, especially one that has become trite through repetition.
- verb - to cut or divide with a saw (a type of cutting tool)
There are 3 letters in SAW: A S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAW plus a wildcard: SAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAW
Images for SAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.