Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAWS exist?
Definitions of LAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - the collection of rules imposed by authority
- noun - legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- noun - a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- noun - a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- noun - the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- noun - the force of policemen and officers
- verb - to take a complaint to court for settlement
There are 4 letters in LAWS: A L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAWS plus a wildcard: LAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAWS
Images for LAWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.