Scrabble word: WALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLS exist?
Definitions of WALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness
- noun - anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- noun - a difficult or awkward situation
- noun - a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- noun - a layer of material that encloses space
- noun - a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - to provide with a wall (an upright structure built to enclose an area)
There are 5 letters in WALLS: A L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALLS plus a wildcard: WALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALLS
Images for WALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.