Is WALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness
- noun - anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- noun - a difficult or awkward situation
- noun - a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- noun - a layer of material that encloses space
- noun - a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- An upright structure of masonry, wood, plaster, or other building material serving to enclose, divide, or protect an area, especially a vertical construction forming an inner partition or exterior siding of a building.
- A structure of stonework, cement, or other material built to retain a flow of water.
- Something resembling a wall in appearance, function, or construction, as the exterior surface of a body organ or part: the abdominal wall.
- Something resembling a wall in impenetrability or strength: a wall of silence; a wall of fog.
- An extreme or desperate condition or position, such as defeat or ruin: driven to the wall by poverty.
- To divide or separate with or as if with a wall: wall off half a room.
- To enclose within a wall; immure.
- To block or close (an opening or a passage, for example) with or as if with a wall.
- Extremely unconventional.
- Into a state of extreme frustration, anger, or distress: tensions that are driving me up the wall.
- verb - to provide with a wall (an upright structure built to enclose an area)
There are 4 letters in WALL: A L L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALL, to go: WALL?
Rearrange the letters in WALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALL
What's nearby WALL
Lookup in Wiki for WALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALL"