Scrabble word: WALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALL exist?
Definitions of WALL in dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness
- noun - anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- noun - a difficult or awkward situation
- noun - a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- noun - a layer of material that encloses space
- noun - a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- An upright structure of masonry, wood, plaster, or other building material serving to enclose, divide, or protect an area, especially a vertical construction forming an inner partition or exterior siding of a building.
- A structure of stonework, cement, or other material built to retain a flow of water.
- Something resembling a wall in appearance, function, or construction, as the exterior surface of a body organ or part: the abdominal wall.
- Something resembling a wall in impenetrability or strength: a wall of silence; a wall of fog.
- An extreme or desperate condition or position, such as defeat or ruin: driven to the wall by poverty.
- To divide or separate with or as if with a wall: wall off half a room.
- To enclose within a wall; immure.
- To block or close (an opening or a passage, for example) with or as if with a wall.
- Extremely unconventional.
- Into a state of extreme frustration, anger, or distress: tensions that are driving me up the wall.
- verb - to provide with a wall (an upright structure built to enclose an area)
There are 4 letters in WALL: A L L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALL plus a wildcard: WALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALL
Images for WALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.