Scrabble word: ALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALL exist?
Definitions of ALL in dictionaries:
- adj - quantifier
- adj - completely given to or absorbed by
- adv - to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole: all Christendom.
- Being the utmost possible of: argued the case in all seriousness.
- Every: got into all manner of trouble.
- Any whatsoever: beyond all doubt.
- Finished; used up: The apples are all.
- The entire or total number, amount, or quantity; totality: All of us are sick.
- Everyone; everything: justice for all.
- Wholly; completely: a room painted all white; directions that were all wrong.
- Each; apiece: a score of five all.
- Not more than: a conversation that took all of five minutes.
- In any way: unable to walk at all.
- The construction all that is used informally in questions and negative sentences to mean “to the degree expected,” as in I know it won an Oscar, but the film is not all that exciting.
- noun - everything that one has
There are 3 letters in ALL: A L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALL plus a wildcard: ALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALL
Images for ALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.