Scrabble word: PALL
Is PALL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- A cover for a coffin, bier, or tomb, often made of black, purple, or white velvet.
- A coffin, especially one being carried to a grave or tomb.
- A covering that darkens or obscures: a pall of smoke over the city.
- A gloomy effect or atmosphere: “A pall of depressed indifference hung over Petrograd during February and March 1916” (W.
- A linen cloth or a square of cardboard faced with cloth used to cover the chalice.
- To become insipid, boring, or wearisome.
- To have a dulling, wearisome, or boring effect.
- To become cloyed or satiated.
- To cloy; satiate.
- To make vapid or wearisome.
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 4 letters in PALL: A L L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALL
Click to search all anagrams of PALL plus a wildcard: PALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALL
Images for PALL
Lookup in Wiki for PALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.