Scrabble word: PALLS
Is PALLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 5 letters in PALLS: A L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLS
Click to search all anagrams of PALLS plus a wildcard: PALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLS
Images for PALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.