Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLS exist?
Definitions of PALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 5 letters in PALLS: A L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLS plus a wildcard: PALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLS
- pallstll Hissautomater Grenstll Utdragsenheter Sigmabalk ...
- Prispallstoast - Mama
- palls Located in Tower V
- No Frills Now open in Glen Abbey iBlog Oakville Real Estate ...
- Funeral palls
- Pallet Slip Sheet Dispenser (G.A.P.)
- Site Cultural de Feij PREFEITURA LANA EDITAL DE PROCESSO SELETIVO ...
- Altar Frontals Altar palls Sanctuary Hangings & Curtains Pulpit ...
- Eurowell espaol