Scrabble word: LAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPS exist?
Definitions of LAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the upper side of the thighs of a seated person
- noun - an area of control or responsibility
- noun - the part of a piece of clothing that covers the thighs
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- noun - movement once around a course
- noun - touching with the tongue
- verb - lie partly over or alongside of something or of one another
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound
- verb - take up with the tongue
- verb - wash or flow against
- verb - to fold over or around something
There are 4 letters in LAPS: A L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAPS plus a wildcard: LAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAPS
Images for LAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.