Scrabble word: SPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLAY exist?
Definitions of SPLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an outward bevel around a door or window that makes it seem larger
- verb - spread open or apart
- verb - turn outward
- verb - move out of position
- adj - turned outward in an ungainly manner
- Spread or turned out.
- An oblique angle or bevel given to the sides of an opening in a wall so that the opening is wider on one side of the wall than on the other.
- To spread (the limbs, for example) out or apart, especially clumsily.
- To make slanting or sloping; bevel.
- To dislocate (a bone).
- To be spread out or apart.
- To slant or slope.
- verb - to spread out