Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLAY exist?
Definitions of SPLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an outward bevel around a door or window that makes it seem larger
- verb - spread open or apart
- verb - turn outward
- verb - move out of position
- adj - turned outward in an ungainly manner
- Spread or turned out.
- An oblique angle or bevel given to the sides of an opening in a wall so that the opening is wider on one side of the wall than on the other.
- To spread (the limbs, for example) out or apart, especially clumsily.
- To make slanting or sloping; bevel.
- To dislocate (a bone).
- To be spread out or apart.
- To slant or slope.
- v - to spread out
There are 5 letters in SPLAY: A L P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLAY plus a wildcard: SPLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLAY
- el blog de tenshi cosplay vocaloid tutoriales ...
- DSNGS SCI FI MEGAVERSE 2012 SAN DIEGO COMIC CON IS SLATED FOR THIS ...
- Toy Story Woody and Bo Peep Disney Cosplayers
- Cosplay de Shirayuki Mizore de RosarioVampire Cosplay de shirayuki ...
- USHIJIMA PINK BLOOMERS ushijima-pink-bloomers-gym-kit-cosplay-wet ...
- Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN - ED3 Echo Again OST Original Sound Track ...
- The Little Mermaid Cosplay
- dibujos de coches de playmobil para pintar y coloreardibujo de pala ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.