Scrabble word: SAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAP exist?
Definitions of SAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- verb - deplete
- verb - excavate the earth beneath
- The watery fluid that circulates through a plant, carrying food and other substances to the various tissues.
- The fluid contents of a plant cell vacuole.
- An essential bodily fluid.
- Health and energy; vitality.
- A gullible person; a dupe.
- A leather-covered hand weapon; a blackjack.
- To drain of sap.
- To hit or knock out with a sap.
- To undermine the foundations of (a fortification).
- To dig a sap.
- verb - to deplete or weaken gradually