Scrabble word: SAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAP exist?
Definitions of SAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- verb - deplete
- verb - excavate the earth beneath
- The watery fluid that circulates through a plant, carrying food and other substances to the various tissues.
- The fluid contents of a plant cell vacuole.
- An essential bodily fluid.
- Health and energy; vitality.
- A gullible person; a dupe.
- A leather-covered hand weapon; a blackjack.
- To drain of sap.
- To hit or knock out with a sap.
- To undermine the foundations of (a fortification).
- To dig a sap.
- verb - to deplete or weaken gradually
There are 3 letters in SAP: A P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAP plus a wildcard: SAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAP
Images for SAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.