Scrabble word: PLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLY exist?
Definitions of PLY in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
- noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - apply oneself diligently
- verb - travel a route regularly
- verb - join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- verb - wield vigorously
- verb - use diligently
- To join together, as by molding or twisting.
- To double over (cloth, for example).
- A layer, as of doubled-over cloth or of paperboard.
- One of the sheets of wood glued together to form plywood.
- One of the strands twisted together to make yarn, rope, or thread.
- A bias; an inclination.
- To use diligently; wield: plies a needle.
- To traverse or sail over regularly: Trading ships plied the routes between coastal ports.
- To continue supplying or offering to: plied their guests with excellent food.
- To assail vigorously.
- To traverse a route or course regularly: The boat plies between the islands on a weekly schedule.
- To perform or work diligently or regularly: a person who had plied at the weaver’s trade for 20 years.
- To work against the wind by a zigzag course; tack.
- adv - to supply with or offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES] : PLYINGLY
There are 3 letters in PLY: L P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLY plus a wildcard: PLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLY
3 letter words
Images for PLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.